Since 1929, the law firm of Featherstun, Gaumer, Stocks, Flynn & Eck, LLP has provided high-quality legal services to clients throughout central Illinois. We are a full-service law firm representing businesses and individuals with a broad range of legal needs.
The lawyers at our firm are highly respected in the legal community for their trial skills and ethical counsel. Our objective when representing clients is to deliver efficient and effective service. When a lawsuit is necessary, we are experienced litigators adept at advocating for our clients’ best interests before a judge or jury.
Offering A Full Range Of Legal Services In Civil Litigation
Our civil litigation and transactional practice handles almost every type of legal issue that individuals or businesses might confront. At Featherstun, Gaumer, Stocks, Flynn & Eck, LLP, we are committed to representing plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of legal matters, including:
- Civil litigation: We practice in personal injury defense, professional liability defense, workers’ compensation defense, premises and product liability defense, business dispute ligation, construction litigation, and more.
- Municipal and government law: We represent local governmental entities with a variety of legal needs involving ordinances, labor and employment law issues, interpretation of code, First Amendment suits, and election law.
- Insurance defense: Our central Illinois insurance litigation attorneys provide tort defense, defense against bad faith claims, premises liability defense, toxic tort defense, fire cause and origin defense, property and casualty defense, and more.
- Business and agriculture law: We provide strong advocacy and legal counsel for our business and agriculture clients in business litigation, corporate formation, commercial transactions, contract disputes, labor relations, and employment law.
- Real estate law: Our legal team offers commercial and residential real estate services throughout central Illinois, including complex real estate transactions, contract drafting, workmanship defects, and evictions.
- Wills, estates, and trusts: We offer a variety of estate planning services, including trusts, guardianships, conservatorships, probate administration, litigation of contested estates, and will contests for individuals, farmers, and business owners.
- Family law: We counsel and fight for our clients when they need representation in parenting time and decision-making disputes, divorces, child support enforcement and modification petitions, antenuptial agreements, uncontested cases, and contempt proceedings.
- Plaintiffs’ personal injury representation: Our law firm provides zealous and knowledgeable representation to personal injury victims and families with wrongful death claims, including auto accidents.
Contact Our Experienced Decatur Civil Litigation Attorneys
Our AV-rated* law firm is home to experienced attorneys focused on addressing clients’ civil litigation needs with strong advocacy and legal counsel. From insurance defense to municipal law, we offer a wide range of legal services.
Call (217) 429-4453 to schedule a consultation with a highly experienced civil litigation attorney at our law firm in Decatur, Illinois, located near Central Park.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.